Common Core 360: Turning State Standards into Student Achievement
GET YOUR FREE 30-DAY TRIAL LICENSE TO COMMON CORE 360
Receive access to the growing Common Core 360 library—register today for a FREE 30-day trial and watch training segments and access other content that outlines the foundations, goal, and vision of the Common Core Standards. When you register for your free license, you will gain a free, lifetime membership to the PD 360 community, the world’s largest online PLC with over 700,000 verified educators.
Answering Common Concerns with Common Core 360
The Common Core State Standards have been adopted thus far by 44 states, and another four states are initiative participants—that means that 3.4 million teachers throughout America will be affected by the new Standards. Teachers are largely unfamiliar with what the Standards are, what they mean, what they look like, why they matter, and how to implement them. Educators lack the training they need to accomplish the goals adopted by their state.
Facts on the Common Core State Standards Initiative:
- Created by the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO), not the federal government
- Approximately 3,391,553 teachers in the 48 states linked to the Standards
- Goal: Common Core assessments administered by the 2014 - 2015 school year
Common Core 360 answers the questions that 3.4 million teachers are asking about how to make the Standards work in their classroom every day. Common Core 360 gives administrators, teachers, and instructional coaches the necessary resources to turn State Standards into measurable student achievement. The unique training, expert analysis, and real classroom examples of putting the Standards into practice all comes from the same minds that designed PD 360, the world’s largest professional development platform. Common Core 360 is directly integrated with PD 360, so educators have a single sign-in solution for the professional development they need to move forward in the 21st century classroom.
With Common Core 360, you receive the following unique resources:
- All new video library specifically designed for Common Core training
- Crosswalk Tools to align current practices to the Common Core Standards
- Training on grade-level progression
- Single sign-on integration with PD 360
- Lifetime membership to the PD 360 community of 700,000 verified educators
Common Core 360 is a tool designed by educators for educators. As educators gain more experience in implementing the Standards, Common Core 360 is there to document the strategies that are helping teachers and students. We will regularly release new content on the Standards over the coming months and years.
Things to look forward to in Common Core 360:
- Library of 300+ videos
- Grade-by-grade examples of implementation and usage
- Case studies
- Follow two districts—one urban and one rural—for an entire year as they implement the Standards
Common Core 360 has been created by educators for educators. For more information on how to use this unique tool for your schools, contact a Professional Development Advisor at 1.866.835.4185.